- Pipe is fumed for color changing effects
- Pipe will grow and evolve with you after every use.
- Thick glass made to last
Handmade Glass Pipe are one of the most classic ways to enjoy a smoke. Since glass hand pipes don’t require water, all you need is a lighter and some of your favorite dry herbs to get going if you have your pipe. Hand pipes are mostly small and portable, so they’ll fit easily into your pocket, and they’re perfect for on-the-go use. Combine their form factor with their ease of use, and you’ve got one practical smoking device. Whether you’re camping, riding a ski lift, or relaxing on a beach, a glass hand pipe has been a popular choice for smokers for decades. If you’re looking for a hand pipe with water filtration, browse our selection of bubblers.
Don’t worry though, hand pipes aren’t just for travelers. We all love a good couch sesh, and pipes can be a great addition to any glass collection. We carry glass pipes of all colors, shapes and sizes, so we’re sure to have the right glass piece for you. Carefully, we hand pick the most unique and interesting hand pipes for our online smoke shop, and we have a diverse selection of hundreds of hand blown glass pipes in stock and ready to ship.
Whether you call them glass pipes, spoons, bowls or hand pipes we all have great memories with these tools of the trade. The ease of use, durability and how easy they are to travel with make glass pipes the #1 used piece. We just call them – the perfect pipe.
How To smoke From A Pipe
Pipes are affordable, easy to use and timeless. So how does one smoke weed using a pipe? We give a brief, quick run of how to go about the whole process.
- Start by loading the bowl with weed (ground/ manually broken)in case the hole located at the bottom is too big for the ground herb then use the nug plug. The nug plug is a tiny nugget of the herb that is placed into the hole slightly, after that the ground herb is added to the top.
- Place the pipe on the outside part of your mouth. Using your index finger or thumb cover the carb.
- Run the flame carefully over the herb, gently suck air through your pipe, but don’t inhale the smoke. This will allow smoke to collect inside the pipe.
- When you are ready to inhale the smoke, remove your finger/thumb form the carb hence releasing it. Then inhale the smoke from the pipe into your lungs. Then exhale.
- After that, just repeat the process of holding and releasing the carb each time you want to inhale the smoke.
positioning of the lighter when inhaling from the pipe
most first-timers tend to assume that holding the lighter to the pipe’s bowl when hitting it is much more efficient. Sadly, this assumption is wrong. Each time you are smoking weed from a pipe make sure that the lighter is placed over the upper part of the bowl as you inhale from the pipe. Do this until the flame is stable enough and can survive on its own. When this happens, it’s called ‘cherried’ (weed staying lit). If the flame is strong enough, you can pass the pope to another person and they wouldn’t need to relight the pipe again.